Club Bead 2018
Our 2018 Faculty
Our 2018 Projects
Club Med Sandpiper Bay
Club Bead Schedule and participation
Club Bead classes take place over three days – Friday, February 2nd through Sunday, February 4th. Students are divided up into groups, with each group taking classes from each instructor on rotating days, so everyone takes all three classes. Registration takes place on Thursday, February 1st; students can also make kit selections at that time. Note that kit costs are set by the instructors. Each instructor usually sends out a list of kit components in advance, in case students want to bring their own supplies.
Spouses, partners or guests are welcome to join students for a fun and relaxing retreat without classes. They will pay a reduced rate, which does not include class fee. Otherwise, they have full access to the Club Med facilities.
Retreat Prices and Payment Plan
Space at Club Bead is strictly limited to 45 participants to insure a wonderful learning experience. Registration opened about 10 days ago for last-year’s participants, and we are about 40% sold already – we suggest that you register early to hold your spot.
- Single occupancy rooms are priced at $1,195.00 per person
- Double occupancy rooms are priced at $995.00 per person
- Non-participating guests are $595.00 per person
- If you cancel before 9/30/17, you will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 processing fee. All of the projects will be posted by this date for review.
- If you cancel after 9/30/17, but before 11/30/17, we will retain your $250.00 deposit
- If you cancel after 11/30/17 but before 12/15/17, there will be a 50% cancellation penalty
- Cancellations after 12/15/17 are not eligible for a refund.
Please note that cancellation penalties are calculated on the full amount of your booking.
Arrival information and extending your stay
Your reservation at Club Med begins Thursday, February 1st, 2017 and ends on Monday, February 5th, 2017. Club Med does not offer early check-in or late check-out, however, guests are welcome to arrive at the resort at lunchtime on their first day, and stay on-site until after lunchtime on their departure day.
If you or your guests would like to spend extra days at the resort, you must request the dates through South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild. The charge for extra resort night(s) will be set by Club Med, based on availability and how far in advance your request is made. The fee for extra room night(s) will be due and payable when the reservation is confirmed, and cannot be added in to your Club Bead payment schedule.