Club Bead 2018 Registration and Cancellation Policy
Space at Club Bead is strictly limited to 45 participants to insure a wonderful learning experience. Registration opened about 10 days ago for last-year’s participants, and we are about 40% sold already – we suggest that you register early to hold your spot.
- Single occupancy rooms are priced at $1,195.00 per person
- Double occupancy rooms are priced at $995.00 per person
- Non-participating guests are $595.00 per person
An initial payment of 50% of the feeis required for each student to guarantee a spot. The balance of the fee will be due by November 30th. An invoice will be sent approximately 2 weeks in advance. Add-on payments (if you are bringing a non-participant guest or extending your stay) will be invoiced immediately, and must be paid in full at the time of invoicing.
- If you cancel before 11/30/17, there is a $250.00 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel after 11/30/17 but before 12/15/17, there will be a 50% cancellation penalty
- Cancellations after 12/15/17 are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation penalties are calculated on the full amount of your booking.
If you have a spouse, friend, or partner, that would like to join you at Club Bead, they are welcome to do so. Registration for a student+non-participating guest is considered a double-occupancy room with a rate of $1,590.00 for both occupants.
If you or your guests would like to spend extra days at the resort, you must request and book the dates through South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild. The charge for extra resort night(s) will be set by Club Med, based on availability and how far in advance your request is made (the earlier the better).
Fees for non-participant guests or extra nights at the resort will be due the reservation is confirmed.
Arrival information and extending your stay