Workshop Registration Policy
- SFJAG will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, or marital status.
- Students must be at least 18 years old on the starting day of any workshop for which they have registered.
- The guild reserves the right to remove any person from a workshop whose behavior is deemed disruptive by the instructor or a guild representative. Any person who is removed from a workshop due to disruptive behavior may be prohibited from registering for future workshops.
- No animals are permitted in the workshop except for service animals as defined by Title II and Title III of the ADA. A service animal is an animal that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
Workshop Cancellation Policy
- Payment is due in full at time of registration. If you must cancel a class, please notify us at gro.g1532007615ajfs@1532007615spohs1532007615krow1532007615 as early as possible.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before the starting day of a class will receive a full refund LESS a $25.00 cancellation fee per class day.
- Cancellations received 7 – 13 days before the starting day of a class will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds are given for cancellations received less than 7 days before the start date of a class. In the event of no refund, student is entitled to receive instructors hand-outs and/or instructions. Student will also be able to purchase instructor’s class kit.
Release & Hold Harmless
As part of the consideration, in addition to the application fee paid to the South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild for giving this workshop, I hereby release and hold harmless the South Florida Jewelry Arts Guild board of directors, its members, the aforementioned venue and instructor(s), as well as any person or entity on whose property the workshop is given, from any and all liability for personal injury or property damage that I may suffer or sustain due to negligence, or otherwise, in connection with this workshop, whether by ingress or egress, attendance or otherwise.